Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Blair Elementary School PTO invites all parents to get involved in school activities and events and/or considering becoming a member of the PTO board. The PTO works throughout the year to bring quality enrichment opportunities to our students as well as raise funds for student programming. PTO meetings are held once a month and are open to the public. All Blair families are encouraged to attend. Please join us to learn more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTO Board Meetings
PTO meetings are held once a month and are open to the public. Meetings begin at 5:30 PM and are held in the cafeteria. Free child care and dinner is provided for families wishing to attend the meetings.
2017-2018 Meeting Dates
- September 21, 2017 - 9-21 PTO Agenda
- October 12, 2017 - 10-12-17 PTO Agneda
- November 16, 2017 - 11-19-17 PTO Agenda
- December 14, 2017 - 12-14-17 PTO Agenda
- January 18, 2018 - 1-18-18 PTO Agenda
- February 15, 2018 - 2-15-18 PTO Agenda
- March 15, 2018 - 3-15-18 PTO Agenda & Moms for Movers Flyer
- April 19, 2018 - 4-19 PTO Agenda
- May 24, 2018
For more information, please email to pto board at email@example.com.
PTO Board Members
President: Cory Dean Jr., 616.328.0511
Vice President: Korey Smith
Treasurer: Melissa Dean, 231.218.1805